A Coaching Program as Individual and Unique as YOU!
As your Coach I work with you to identify exactly the root of your challenges, ambitions, strengths, and talents and together we will design the ideal coaching program that fits your priorities, your schedule, your needs, and mostly – your style.
Far from being a one-size-fits-all approach, truVOICE coaching is based strictly and strategically on YOU and what you wish to manifest in your life. You decide the destination, and together we’ll work as a GPS that custom designs the best possible routes to your end goal and then you do the driving.
The remarkable and unprecedented sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction of achieving your life long dreams fuels your every move to keep you moving towards and you single-handedly reach every milestone towards your well-formed outcome.
How will coaching differ from other personal development services? Professional coaching is a distinct service focused on an individual’s life as it relates to goal setting, outcome creation and personal change management. In an effort to understand what a coach is, it helps to distinguish coaching from other professions that provide personal and/or organizational support.
- Therapy: Coaching is a profession that supports personal and professional growth and development based on individual-initiated change in pursuit of specific actionable outcomes, which are linked to personal or professional success. It is forward moving and future focused. The emphasis of a coaching partnership is on action, accountability and follow through. Therapy on the other hand, deals with healing pain, dysfunction and conflict with an individual or a relationship between two or more individuals and focuses on resolving those difficulties.
- Consulting: Coaching assumes that individuals or teams are capable of generating their own solutions, with the coach supplying supportive discovery-based approaches and frameworks. Consulting includes the diagnoses of problems, the prescription and sometimes the implementation of solutions.
- Mentoring: Mentoring is providing guidance from one’s own experience or sharing of experience in a specific area of industry or career development. Coaches are not typically mentors to those they coach.
- Training: Training programs are based on the acquisition of knowledge and skills based on specific learning objectives from an established curriculum. Coaching is less linear without a set curriculum plan.
Your Personal Coaching Plan
Together we will custom design a Coaching Plan unique for you.
Sample Coaching Plan:
- Establish YOUR Overall Purpose in Coaching
- Core Value Elicitation
- Address Immediate Needs &/or Opportunities
- Business / Leadership / Management Issues
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Life Cycle Alignment
- Goal Accomplishment Plan of Action
(Short, Mid, & Long Term) *
- Life Path Assessment